While making pizza the oven went out and wont turn on.
I was late for a test and wasn’t allowed to take it.
The bus left early and I missed a day of work.
I broke an acrylic nail (ouchies).
I had no one to celebrate a holiday with.
This all happened in 24 hours.
Sometimes life gets really overwhelming, as if we caught some really bad luck and nothing is going right for us. I have these days all the time (I once considered getting “Bad Luck” tattoos on my knuckles) and I find that I pick up negative energy easily. It’s like a domino effect of shit. One bad thing happens after another and it never seems to end.
I have some techniques to get your energies back on track and feel better about your life!
- Take a bath. A nice warm bath with epson salt or dead sea salt will help cleanse your energy away. Salt and water have purifying qualities and helps to recharge our minds.
- Take a nap. Your energies may be so drained that you can’t fight away or deflect those negative energies because your chi is so weak. If you feel like you need help to recharge while sleeping…
- Buy some quartz. Quartz has amazing absorbent and purifying qualities, it soaks up all that negative energy and spits it right back out, especially if you set it in the sun.
- Lay out in the sun. It’s kind of hard for me right now since its still technically winter but if you find a sunny spot just sit in it and let the rays of the sun warm your face and body.
- Check your horoscope! There may be a completely normal, astrological reason why you feel this way and you might have to wait until your sign moves into a new place in the heavens.
- Exercise! Or should I say… sweat! Sweating is a great way to get out toxins and reset your internal and external bodies. A nice trip to a sauna or steam bath might be good for you too. 15 minutes at a time and remember to rehydrate!
Hopefully this helps you get your energies back in line and make yourself more attractive to positive energies. I hope this helps you!